Abstract-ish Tag C/C Please

rangeor

n3ak1x.png

It feels kind of empty to me. I've noticed this happens whenever I attempt to make a tag and not follow a tutorial. I mean, whenever I follow a tutorial, the end product feels sort of finished. But when I'm on my own, I always have this feeling that the tag could use a little something more.

What do you guys think it needs?

wl7w9j.png

The only reason it's empty is because of the position of the subject. If it was moved up about ~50 Pixels, it would be better. Also, make the focal more clear. It looks a little flat. And add what eckered suggested.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Thanks to my awesome method of copying everything that's visible and pasting a lot, moving the orb-thing isn't possible -.-

pn2af.png

I'm not even sure what it's supposed to be anymore... I think I'll just go work on a new one :?

wl7w9j.png

I would of shown the completed orb, I was waiting a bit for the picture to load (you know how it sometimes does from top to bottom) and then realised it was finished. Seems unfinished to me, still a great job!

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking