Joining Mechant Clan

Bob192122

Hi I am looking for a Merchant Clan to join.

I don't want to be in one with a very bad reuptation. So that's basically it besides that I would love iit if it was helpful and active.

My IGN's Bob192122

PM me in game or here. Thank you.

Bob192122.png

As far as I know most merch clans rip off all of the lower ranks (ie they dump early when you are suposed to be buying). People still get hurt but the best way to take advantage of them is to fund out what they are buying and get some and sell 1 or 2 days later. Do not wait for the ok to dump or you will have loads of items that wont sell even at lowest, at least untill its starts to bottom out again.

rudedude.pngthError---Too-Stupid.png

No, "merchant" clans are actually price manipulators. They buy out an item at max price and continue to raise the items price. When the price is high enough, the leaders sell out the item while continuing to tell the lower ranks that they are buying out an item leaving the lower ranks with complete junk.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

No, "merchant" clans are actually price manipulators. They buy out an item at max price and continue to raise the items price. When the price is high enough, the leaders sell out the item while continuing to tell the lower ranks that they are buying out an item leaving the lower ranks with complete junk.

i'll message you in game.

Bob192122.png

You don't wanna join one cause they'll sell the item they're "merching" too early causing everyone else in the "clan" to get bsed. If your gonna merch, solo merch.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence