Herb farming on lunar - Trollheim Teleport

Chumley

The closest teleport is games necklace to Burthrope. Other then that if you got 96 magic and can use Spellbook Swap you can always use the Trollheim Teleport. But since you don't i would say its out of the way having to walk all that way to get it. But you can if you like to, thats up to you.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Equip a pair of climbing boots, grab a dramen/lunar staff, and use the fairy ring AJR. Walk north a tad, then east, climbing over the rubble you encounter. Go into the cave entrance, run north, and go up 2 (? I think) ladders. Then run south again, and you should be in the same room you encounter when you enter using the Trollheim tele. From there do as you would usually.

It sounds more completed than it is, but you do have to remember the boots and staff. I used this until my mage was high enough for spellbook swap, and I thought it was reasonably fast.

ec713d33aa.pngstatsigright.gif

The BEST option is to use Spellbook swap. With a magic potion, you can cast it a level 92. You simply cast the spell, then cast Trollheim teleport.

If you can't, well then it's best to stay on normal magics. However, there is an alternate way. There is a fairy ring teleport (to the slayer caves, so Slayer Ring works as well) that leads to a path to the back entrance of the stronghold. It's mentioned in the Tipit Troll Stronghold guide, I think.