Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bones to peaches

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ghostlyzip
[ Display Name History ]

ghostlyzip

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 6 posts
How much does it cost to buy the bones to peaches spell from the magic training arena (price of the runes, not how many points i need) I will be using the lvl 5 enchant (lvl 68 one)

blurrythorn
[ Display Name History ]

blurrythorn

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 296 posts
To get the B2P Spell you have to get the points from all FOUR mini-minigames in the Mage Arena, as for how much that will cost you, im not sure...

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly
A few 100k I think. It depends on how you do it too. There is a really good guide in the archive of wisdom that can answer your question though. The complete MTA handbook (I think).

b6brc9.jpg

peterbluer
[ Display Name History ]

peterbluer

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 213 posts
Mage Training Arena

Bones To Peaches Spell

Enchanting

Require 2000 points, 1428 cosmic runes.

Alching

Require 300 points, 1000 nature runes.

Telekinetic Grab

Require 200 points, 444.44(repeating) law runes.

I copied this from a text document I have. IIRC, it is 8 pulls for the Tele Grab. I'm pretty sure I didn't calculate the Graveyard because it's too complicated.
Posted Image

aspeeder
[ Display Name History ]

aspeeder

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,083 posts
You'll also need nature runes for the creature graveyard, although 1000-1500 nature runes should cover both (A mystic mud staff and a fire staff means you wont need any other kinds of runes for those too).

Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

ghostlyzip
[ Display Name History ]

ghostlyzip

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 6 posts
Thank you, and I will check out this guide for more info.

Thanks again for your help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users