How to get 60-63 Herblore?

grifff

Whats the fastest & most cost efficient way to get from 60-63 Herblore? If I'm farming my own snapdragons, do you think it's worth it to make super restores and sell them?

Whats the fastest & most cost efficient way to get from 60-63 Herblore? If I'm farming my own snapdragons, do you think it's worth it to make super restores and sell them?

I think that would be a great way to get to 63 herblore! Maybe sell what you grew and made, and buy some herbs with the money if you want to go faster...

35b9enp.jpg

Serum 207 was the cheapest way I found to get to 63 herblore (Its my current level, but I'm going for 65). Surprisingly, people sell ashes on the ge and tarromin is cheap. The only downside is that it is not a fast method and you have to do a lot of mixing. While it is also untradeable, your net money loss would be a lot less than that of super attacks or super strengths, etc - unless you were farming the herbs yourself. Its probably not the most overall effective method though. :[

Edit - Whoops, I forgot to add this, but if you choose this method you will need to make 1898 serums in order to go from 60 to 63.