rune defender

SportsGuy

I read somewhere that it's a good idea to keep a spare adamant defender in the bank in case you lose the rune one, but if I get a rune defender, can I get more than one and use the others in the bank to go back in and get more rune ones or do you need a lower level one to get the higher level ones...

...do I need the adamant one to get rune ones or will a rune one get me other rune ones as drops?

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

I read somewhere that it's a good idea to keep a spare adamant defender in the bank in case you lose the rune one, but if I get a rune defender, can I get more than one and use the others in the bank to go back in and get more rune ones or do you need a lower level one to get the higher level ones...

...do I need the adamant one to get rune ones or will a rune one get me other rune ones as drops?

Yes you can use your rune defender to get more rune defenders.

So meaning you don't need your addy defender as long as you have a spare rune defender

do you have to leave and re-enter each time you want another rune defender or can you stay in once you get one and get more?

295/303 Quest Points

do you have to leave and re-enter each time you want another rune defender or can you stay in once you get one and get more?
i believe you can stay and keep gettng there...but dont take my word on it

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

You can stay there and get more. I lost my Rune Def while in pvp and was using addy to get my rune. Right after i got my rune i went to go tell the lady and killed one more cyclops. I got another rune defender. You don't have to tell the lady you got a rune defender, but you can. And it doesn't hurt to stock up on them. I got 9 of them myself.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

You can stay there and get more. I lost my Rune Def while in pvp and was using addy to get my rune. Right after i got my rune i went to go tell the lady and killed one more cyclops. I got another rune defender. You don't have to tell the lady you got a rune defender, but you can. And it doesn't hurt to stock up on them. I got 9 of them myself.

You went to go and tell her? So you do have to leave the room? I don't think I completely understand that...you killed one more before you left?

295/303 Quest Points

You went to go and tell her? So you do have to leave the room? I don't think I completely understand that...you killed one more before you left?

I was going to and while on the way another one attacked me, so i killed it and got a 2nd defender. I thought you had to go tell her, but you don't. So just stay in there and kill until you get how ever many you want.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]