CT Training

Lacoste

I was wondering if they're were any effective ways of killing any monsters in the CT for good experience? Or which ones specifically are good, I'm not too concerned with drops, but charms would be preferred as a drop... kind of like dags or something

I'm pretty sure all monsters in the Chaos tunnels have increased charm drop rates (I'm not saying that all of them do drop charms, but the ones that do have an increased rate).

Avoid dags unless you're willing to pray... They'll eat up your food so fast. It's not worth it. You might as well go to waterfiends if you are going to pray.

Knowing your stats would be helpful...

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

I was wondering if they're were any effective ways of killing any monsters in the CT for good experience? Or which ones specifically are good, I'm not too concerned with drops, but charms would be preferred as a drop... kind of like dags or something

Stats mate.

Dusties, Green Dragons, Fire Giants...

The monsters do have an increased charm rate over the others not in the CT. I usually go there first for a slayer task if there's a monster there.

Jusaplaya.png

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

-Gen. George S. Patton