Finished Curse of arrav, ask here

qhal_khek

I have filled the jar, got the insulated boots and grapple, but what do i do next?

I went back to where I met arrav but there is nowhere to go.

Get a macaw summoning pouch, and enter the pipe in the kitchen next to the gate where the magic sensors are, just like Ali the Wise explained it to you.

I read what Ali the Wise said and stuff, but where is the kitchen? :?

Picture4-2.png 7QKmX.jpg
Jagiella.png

I have filled the jar, got the insulated boots and grapple, but what do i do next?

I went back to where I met arrav but there is nowhere to go.

Get a macaw summoning pouch, and enter the pipe in the kitchen next to the gate where the magic sensors are, just like Ali the Wise explained it to you.

I read what Ali the Wise said and stuff, but where is the kitchen? :?

You need to go back to the base from Defender of Varrock (wilderness). At the end of it there was a door you couldn't get through before; now you can use the key to go through.

What are all the items needed to do the quest?

As far as my memory serves, these are the items needed:

pickaxe

1 dose of sacred oil

3 dwellberries

ring of life

insulated boots

macaw pouch

crossbow w/grapple

rope

Runes to teleport to Trollheim recommended (2 fire, 2 law). Also, armor/food to withstand fighting, as you will be attacked by a level 180 (but you don't kill him) and have to run through armoured zombies.

I think that's it. If I missed anything let me know.

How exactly do I do the decoding sequence?

Get the decoder strips and 4-letter key as was stated above. Then, at the keypad, move the strips to the corresponding letter in the key. Finally, enter the numbers shown in order, from decoder #1 to #4.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

how do i make scared oil please :o :ohnoes: <3: #-o

Obtained by using olive oil on the sacred flame in the Mort'ton temple.

This is what Tip.It is for.

Note that in order to do that you have to use the Mort'ton Minigame. You'll want to go to Mort'ton on world 77 to do it.

Each time the temple's Repair State is 100% the holy fire mount can be lit using a tinderbox. When your Sanctity is above 10% you can make Sacred Oil by using the Olive Oil on the lit holy fire mount. Each Sacred Oil costs you 3.5% Sanctity, so keep a close eye on your level. If your Sanctity falls below 10% before all your oils are sacred, start rebuilding the temple or killing attacking shades to acquire more Sanctity.

Your Sanctity (also shown in the top right corner of your screen) increases as you build the temple or kill the shades attacking it.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]