Suggestion for all quest descriptions

As Jagex continues to improve the game, new ways of getting around improve the way players can complete quests. If each quest guide had at the start a list of locations one will visit, just as it has a list of items, then the player could figure out at the start of the quest which items (runes, jewelry, etc.) would be most useful. It certainly would not hurt to continue to include suggestions.

Thanks for listening,

~Mara

/\ ~Mara Planter

/ \ o

/ \ |=

/ \ ^ * * * *

| | / \ \ | /

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Crew has approved this idea and we will look into implementing it.

I will admit, I often cursed the tip it quest guide when it didn't say anything about needing transportation back and forth. This would greatly help out.

I suppose the best way to implement this would to be as such...

Start Location:Ardougne zoo

areas visited:East of Relleka city northern coast(4), Ardougne zoo(3), POH(1), Grand Exchange or Sawmill(1)

This was just an approximation for the cold war quest By the way. So obviously you start by talking to larry in the ardougne zoo. Then you visit relleka a couple of times to take the boat to the penguin iceberg. So there are really 4 ways to get there. Take the fairy ring to the snow hunter area, use the enchanted lyre to teleport and then walk, take amine cart to keldagrim and exit the cave, or teleport to camelot and walk. It all depends of on what a player is capable of, and just giving a location allows them to see where it is, and choose thier own means travel. Of course the trips to POH or sawmill are questionable since they are to acquire certain items. I guess sawmill could be taken out, but the POH would stay, since you (SPOILER ALERT!!!!)learn to make the penguin suit, and can't make it before the quest.

I would be happy to review quests and go through the steps(on ones I have completed) and make up a plan for which ones need these(obviously sheep sheerer doesn't need this) and then make the new section, and I would also help others involved by reviewing what they made and double checking to see if they make sense.

XBL: Zwolf wolf

When Runescape Gives you lemons, Alch them!

screen-capture-2-1-1-1.png?t=1279351491

Sorry Brand, I was a man in the first place, sorry to disappoint you. :\

• 4 weeks later...

This feature is now in the works! expect to see it implemented soon. Thanks for this smashing idea.

XBL: Zwolf wolf

When Runescape Gives you lemons, Alch them!

screen-capture-2-1-1-1.png?t=1279351491

Sorry Brand, I was a man in the first place, sorry to disappoint you. :\

• 10 months later...