Help?

Skully

Ok so today I thought i'd make something as I haven't in a while, I ended up with this outcome, and I pretty much think it sucks. I just can't place what it is that I don't like about it however, so just want some pointers or whatever on where I went wrong.

5m0rdj.png

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

It took my like 20 seconds to figue out it was a guy.

Is it something from starcraft? It looks like it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'd suggest not using C4D's for a while until you fool around with defaults or other resources because In my younger Gimp days I'd just put in a C4D just to say I did it. Get a feel for the natural look and gradually in a C4D to make it look more interesting. Imo, try all smudge tags with a render or so so you can find a good place in tag making.

Dart.jpg

I'd suggest not using C4D's for a while until you fool around with defaults or other resources because In my younger Gimp days I'd just put in a C4D just to say I did it. Get a feel for the natural look and gradually in a C4D to make it look more interesting. Imo, try all smudge tags with a render or so so you can find a good place in tag making.

Yeah this was what I was trying beforehand, I liked doing those but I felt they were a little too plain sometimes. Do you recommend any tags or tuts I should look at to go further with this? Thanks Soa. :thumbup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png