Lost Game Code Serial Number

Ouchy

I'm in a bit of a problem here. I have a not so tech savvy mother, that likes the house to be clean. During one of her cleaning sessions, she threw out all the Manuals to the Sims 2 Games that my sister and I own. We have about 5 expansions packs, and the original. My sister is fine, as she already had all the games on the old computer. However, I deleted all the games off my Laptop, to save space. I want them back again, but cannot do it seeing as I have no serial codes.

Is there a way to install them without the Serial Codes, or another way around this?

Many thanks.

EDIT: Well then, after some searching, I have actually found a program that downloads, and prints out your codes, so I don't have to do anything illegal.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm in a bit of a problem here. I have a not so tech savvy mother, that likes the house to be clean. During one of her cleaning sessions, she threw out all the Manuals to the Sims 2 Games that my sister and I own. We have about 5 expansions packs, and the original. My sister is fine, as she already had all the games on the old computer. However, I deleted all the games off my Laptop, to save space. I want them back again, but cannot do it seeing as I have no serial codes.

Is there a way to install them without the Serial Codes, or another way around this?

Many thanks.

Downloading them.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!