help rate and advice please

skogalivegen

Your char isn't that balanced, so I'd give you a 5/10. You've got some really nice combat stats like 91str and 85 mage. But in terms of non-combat, the skills aren't exactly top-notch. Rc is pretty decent, and you should use that to your advantage. I would really consider getting 70 prayer, i know it raises combat, but piety is really worth it, even for pvp. As for ways to make money, rc is obvious, and maybe try to squeeze in daily herb runs (4 toadflax + 1 ranarr at my arms patch, or all ranarrs if you feel like it). Oh, and try for barrows gloves, those are good for pvp as well.

Staurolite.png

tnu, i know my non cb skills arent that good. i am really a pker. i remember seing elvemages pking vids and dreaming of being like him, i acctually never found time for skilling. and francly i think its a waste of time. no offence to the skillers. i am an barrows pure witch means 70 def. but i have also restricted my self to 70 att. wich prevents me from getting barrows gloved dbaxe and nieti helm. this is kind of an bummer. but here is where my cash kicks in. in stead of serker or nieti i use full void increases hit by 3! this also takes the glove space so i cant use barrows gloves or in my case mitrhil -.-. then in stead of using dbaxe special i use super str and super att when training so no big woop. except from pking i dont use void there, so should i get 71 att from quests or just leave it.

600 exp to 71...

and please tell me how i should pk where and what items and what spell book.

2 words

[bleep]

YOU

!

no really i hate sumoning and i intend to never ever train it.. and you obviously dony know what you are talking about...

i wanna be lowest cb as posible.. if im not wrong i have clearly stated it in other posts so if you dont intend to follow the steps on the first post then.... [bleep] you

2 words

[bleep]

YOU

!

no really i hate sumoning and i intend to never ever train it.. and you obviously dony know what you are talking about...

i wanna be lowest cb as posible.. if im not wrong i have clearly stated it in other posts so if you dont intend to follow the steps on the first post then.... [bleep] you

Man you have to get a little more educated on summoning, no offence, but you should learn a little before you insult someone.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

-.- sumoning is [bleep]e up... i wish to maintain a low combatt lvl! i have clearly stated that now and if you dont want to answer my first thread please dont post at all. i dont want sumoning up! so please stop posting bull [cabbage] like " 3 words - get - sumoning up" thats just gay and is way besideds my point of creating this thread. Follow the steps i have creaed on the first post.. dont go around posting like you are jesus...

-.- sumoning is [bleep] up... i wish to maintain a low combatt lvl! i have clearly stated that now and if you dont want to answer my first thread please dont post at all. i dont want sumoning up! so please stop posting bull [cabbage] like " 3 words - get - sumoning up" thats just gay and is way besideds my point of creating this thread. Follow the steps i have creaed on the first post.. dont go around posting like you are jesus...

I am jesus, thats me in my sig. :roll:

Summoning doesnt affect PvP levels.

-.- sumoning is [bleep] up... i wish to maintain a low combatt lvl! i have clearly stated that now and if you dont want to answer my first thread please dont post at all. i dont want sumoning up! so please stop posting bull [cabbage] like " 3 words - get - sumoning up" thats just gay and is way besideds my point of creating this thread. Follow the steps i have creaed on the first post.. dont go around posting like you are jesus...

I am jesus, thats me in my sig. :roll:

Summoning doesnt affect PvP levels.

oh my [bleep]ing god!!!

i know but i wanna stay low as posible how many [bleep]ing times do i have to say it!!! man

if you intend to keep on [bleep]ing my post i will report you.

oh my [bleep] god!!!

i know but i wanna stay low as posible how many [bleep] times do i have to say it!!! man

if you intend to keep on [bleep] my post i will report you.

Err.. You want to stay a low level for what, moral?

And you cant really report someone for interogating* you when you arent giving a reason as to why, and I'm just trying to help :|

Not to mention if you report me you'll get in trouble more for swearing.

oh my [bleep] god!!!

i know but i wanna stay low as posible how many [bleep] times do i have to say it!!! man

if you intend to keep on [bleep] my post i will report you.

Err.. You want to stay a low level for what, moral?

And you cant really report someone for interogating* you when you arent giving a reason as to why, and I'm just trying to help :|

Not to mention if you report me you'll get in trouble more for swearing.

would you please let it go! i have way more experience than you in this game.. i played runescape clasic on my main. i just have to say, this is a barrows pure now my goal is not to lvl high! thats just sad. merely i am going to stay low.. wanna know why? because of all the noobs.. like you

i enjoy pking them, you see the lower i am the lower players i can atack.. its a trick that has been used ever since the game came out! i stay lowe combatt i kill low people... i own the ones on my lvl. because they are all noobs. they are consentrating on becoming high combat lvls, like you in a way they have for instance 75 att 75 str 75 def. this is no match for me

and btw me staying low lvl is non of your business...

Wow, just wow man, you just stooped to a massive low.

I'm gonna let you believe what you want but dont blame me when other people tell you that you're wrong.