what should i do?

skogalivegen

well my stats are shown.. my gishing is 54 and wc is 58 not ranked.

i wondered what to do now.. i am totally bored witth the game but still have members credit left. i am muted.

please rate me and tell me what to improve or in what way i should pk, i have 15m cash full void mele and lots of items.

i have done dt. not done fremmy or heroes or fairy tale part 1 n 2 because of the atack exp given, do not want to lvl atack. keeping as low cb as posible only wanna lvl str hp range n made.

1. rate me on a scale of 1-10, 1 10 is best

2. tell me how i should pk what to wear.

3. what skill to improve

4 how i should make money

5 what would you do if you had this account.

thank you

THE QUEST POINTS ÀRE NOT CORRECT

skills not ranked : wc-58 fish-54 const- 12 cook-50 smith-44 rest 1

skogalivegen.png

GET SUMMONING UP IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO PVP FOR CHRISTS SAKE.

Now that I have that out, again...

1) For a barrows pure, 7.5/10, you're on the way, but not quite there.

2) I dont know but I'm sure its something to do with Dharoks?

3) All actual 'skills', try to get 50 all, including RC, Con and Summoning. (or all on hiscores, which is probably easier)

4) Green dragons or slayer are decent ways since you want 99 strength by the looks of it. Also, Armoured Zombies are good if you have access to them.

5) I wouldnt use it because I rather my account and I dont play much anyway.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

3) All actual 'skills', try to get 50 all, including RC, Con and Summoning. (or all on hiscores, which is probably easier)

4) Green dragons or slayer are decent ways since you want 99 strength by the looks of it. Also, Armoured Zombies are good if you have access to them.

ok i apreciate your trying to help me but you see.... you dont know what a barrows pure is but still you post on this thread... umm a barrows pure is nothing to do with dh, its an account with 70 att 70 def...but nice guess.. i think getting skill on highscores just beacuse you think its cool is sad.. i have never been a skiller and leveling a skill just to lvl it is not my thing. and i will not get sumoning up

thanks for trying

ok i apreciate your trying to help me but you see.... you dont know what a barrows pure is but still you post on this thread... umm a barrows pure is nothing to do with dh, its an account with 70 att 70 def...but nice guess.. i think getting skill on highscores just beacuse you think its cool is sad.. i have never been a skiller and leveling a skill just to lvl it is not my thing. and i will not get sumoning up

thanks for trying

So a barrows pure would wear guthans and fight in that?

Torags?

I thought it would be using Dharoks, with a d scim and the usual weapons, then switching to DH for a kill at low health, though it could just be for the defence, I'll give you that.

And I never said "all skills on hiscores are cool", no no no, I just said it's an improvement. Why ask us what to do with your whole account if you just want us to help you with your combat side?

Not to mention when you train Summoning you get 'fake' levels, as in I am a level 109. I think I am 100 or 101 in real PvP, because summoning levels are literally deducted from your current and normal combat level.

Unless of course you have a pouch in your inventory or a monster out. So there is absolutely nothing summoning does to a PvPer.

Sorry that you are slightly behind in the times.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

thanks for trying

I don't get it...

You ask for his advice, then he gives you advice (which looks pretty good imo) and you shoot it down...

What's the point in asking for advice if you're just gonna say it's not gonna work for you?

If it was my account, I'd do some serious skilling, or just throw it away...

Pures always seemed kinda useless to me anyways.

If I may add, when people say X Pure, it usually means the defence level.

Therefore, 99/99/70 is still a Barrows Pure. Don't insult Ray if he makes the effort to make a decent post for once, and listen to his goddamn advice, your account isn't that great.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

What should you do?

Well, after reading what you had to say to other people (well only one in this case, Ray), you should try to control your anger. And summoning doesn't affect pvp in ANY way UNLESS you decide to summon a familiar during pvp combat, which is a bad idea in the first place, so summoning can only help you train. ALTHOUGH, becareful as some familiars give def exp which will ruin your precious account.

Good day.

Staurolite.png

Ray, I don't really understand why you are posting here. I know you are trying to help this guy and I think everyone except the OP knows you are right. However, it is obvious that the OP is an egoistic [cabbage] and just wants to hear how great he really is. He's not going to take criticism, and frankly, I dont see the point of helping people who just shoot down other people's advice in a HELP AND ADVICE forum. Its just a waste of time to explain anything to this kid.

Sorry mods, I usually stick to topic but I had to get that out of the way after reading this (and the previously locked) thread.

equal_ibrium.png

1. rate me on a scale of 1-10, 1 10 is best I'd give you maybe 4/10, get 99 strength and some good skills and you could get up to 8/10

2. tell me how i should pk what to wear. Dharoks, with a whip/scimitar for fighting, then the axe for a ko.

3. what skill to improve All of them besides attack and defense. Get your summoning up to 68 and the rest of your skills at least on the highscores.

4 how i should make money Green dragons, or runecrafting.

5 what would you do if you had this account. I would stop being ridiculously stubborn and listen to the advice of other people.