[RS Membership Question] PLEASE HELP!

Webmaster04

Hey, I want to know if there is a way to spend my runescape balance without being charged? I have searched google and nothing necessarly comes up. I am wonderin if any of you know. My runescape balance as in what i have not used in my runescape account. I have over 6 dollars in the account.

webmaster04.png

What do you mean by "spend" your runescape balance?

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

If you mean that you previously bought membership and quit, that membership has gone to waste. It's 30/31 real days, not login days. That's the only monetary balance I can think of in Runescape.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

I think he's asking how to use the paybycash balance on his account. I've personally only used paybycash through mail b/c of parents :roll: , and I do believe paybycash charges you and there's no way around it. To use it, i think you just do it normally, and at the page where it asks you to choose payment option, there should be a new option that says use remaining balance if you're logged in.

Staurolite.png