99 mining

thunderlord

after 99 fletch i'm planning on getting mining 99 or so...

tip calc says i need 358k iron so my question is: how much iron ore can i get each hour with dropping? or is banking at khazard faster?

New question: varrock armour gives the ability to mine 2 ores at one time.. wich varrock armour is required for granite?

does anyone one know how long it would take to get 99? for the next 3 weeks i don't have school so I have plenty of time :D (im starting thursday or friday as i'm working on 99 fletching)

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

No quests required. It's just south of the Bandit Camp in desert.

Tafkan.png

[hide=Achievements]Quest Cape - 31st October 2009

68,238th to Fletching Cape - 7th February 2010

Champion's tackle box - 26th July 2010

Nomad killed - 4th of November 2010

140,305th to Woodcutting Cape - 12th April 2011

187,690th to Cooking Cape - 6th June 2011

72,234th to Fishing Cape - 7th July 2011

19,010th to Crafting Cape - 8th July 2011[/hide]

I heard something that iron ore is better till 75 is this true?

and should i use humidify with granite mining?

If you can, there are 2 quests which will greatly help you while mining in the desert, for the life of me i cant remember their names....

If you can, there are 2 quests which will greatly help you while mining in the desert, for the life of me i cant remember their names....

Dealing with Scarabas for the enchanted water tiara. And Dream Mentor for humidify.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Dealing with Scarabas for the enchanted water tiara. And Dream Mentor for humidify.

thanks ;) i have dream mentor so I can humudify :)

any idea how long it would take me?

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

Mine iron till around 70, then begin mining and dropping granite until 99. It will take a long time, as in a really really long time. Get an enchanted water tiara (dealing with scabaras and 50 rc are required) and put about 30k water runes in it. Check out the guide in my signature for more information (please post).

Mine iron till around 70, then begin mining and dropping granite until 99. It will take a long time, as in a really really long time. Get an enchanted water tiara (dealing with scabaras and 50 rc are required) and put about 30k water runes in it. Check out the guide in my signature for more information (please post).

can you be a little more specific in time? in hours or something?

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

You can only go so specific with granite, as your xp per hour can vary greatly. Assuming you average 50k an hour (easily obtainable if you focus) it should take around 260 hours (around 11 full days).

You can only go so specific with granite, as your xp per hour can vary greatly. Assuming you average 50k an hour (easily obtainable if you focus) it should take around 260 hours (around 11 full days).

thx :) it should be possible within 2 months and as I never found mining boring I think i can make it :)

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png