Slayer question

Bagman

I am currently at Sumona, and I am starting to get a little upset.

I have only been getting: Hellhoungs, Turoths, Fire Giants.

Over, and over, and over...

Am I doing something wrong? I am starting to get bored with these three, or is it anything but bad luck?

Bagman10.png

Bagman10.png

Looks like you broke Summona! (Just kidding)

It's all random, and it looks like all you've done is manage to pull the same cards out the hat a few times in a row. If you feel like something else, I'd just move to another Slayer master for a task or two and then try again. It won't really do anything but at least it's something to try. ::'

I am having fire giants, greater demons and dust devils for 34 tasks now (except for one mith dragon task and a couple black demons tasks).

Okay, see, now that's [expletive deleted] lucky. Dust devils and fire giants? Those are some of the best tasks you can get. I wish I could get a loop like that.

I am having fire giants, greater demons and dust devils for 34 tasks now (except for one mith dragon task and a couple black demons tasks).

Okay, see, now that's [expletive deleted] lucky. Dust devils and fire giants? Those are some of the best tasks you can get. I wish I could get a loop like that.

True, but greaters are horrible. I would love to block them but my blocklist is full.

True, but greaters are horrible. I would love to block them but my blocklist is full.

Try taking something off you blocklist and adding greaters to it. This might change up your tasks and give you something new. I done this a while ago because all i use to get were Abby demons, fire giants, greater demons, and black dragons. I didn't even get Spirit mages until i hit 90 slayer :cry: (Hence the low amount of drops)

OT: Try getting to 100 cb and use Duradel. Tasks might be a little harder but the exp you get will be nice. Until then maybe try switching to Chaeldar for a few tasks.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]