Agility

eXyle

Ive heard Brimhaven till 65 then Wildy till 70 then ape atoll till 99. But i started Wildy at 54 and got to 75 Pretty easy.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Ive heard Brimhaven till 65 then Wildy till 70 then ape atoll till 99. But i started Wildy at 54 and got to 75 Pretty easy.

I'd say start on Wilderness straight away, I always for Brimhaven to be slow and you have to pay attention. Whereas at the Wilderness course you can do it with minimal attention.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I'd say start on Wilderness straight away, I always for Brimhaven to be slow and you have to pay attention. Whereas at the Wilderness course you can do it with minimal attention.

Ape Atoll should only be done til 80 where dorgeesh'kaan course then becomes the best.

However since the nice updates at 85 the extended gnome and at 90 the extend barbarian courses own all other xp in the game for agility (other than maybe wildy + agility brawlers)

Heck even starting the 2 top course a few levels low with summer pies is pretty dam awesome xp

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

At 59, Just go to the wildy. It's the best you'll get. :)

Ape Atoll should only be done til 80 where dorgeesh'kaan course then becomes the best.

However since the nice updates at 85 the extended gnome and at 90 the extend barbarian courses own all other xp in the game for agility (other than maybe wildy + agility brawlers)

Heck even starting the 2 top course a few levels low with summer pies is pretty dam awesome xp

Allow me to disagree on one point there. :P

Since the new agility updates, Dorgeshuun became somewhat useless... You can just use the no-fail at Ape, and change to Gnomes at 82, where you won't fall there. ::'

animsig.gif

Thanks to Vey for the hawt siggie <3

Since the new agility updates, Dorgeshuun became somewhat useless... You can just use the no-fail at Ape, and change to Gnomes at 82, where you won't fall there. ::'

Fail rate at dorge is very very low and the better xp it gives is sooooooo more than ape

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

[hide=Long quotes]

Fail rate at dorge is very very low and the better xp it gives is sooooooo more than ape

[/hide]

No offense, but you should really try Dorg. I fell alot from 83, and gave up. Took me less at Ape. I would still fall alot at 95 and above.

animsig.gif

hey, im 58 agility and i want to get 80 and i think i will try on ape, but i only have monkey greegree and it doesnt working, were is the dude i have to talk to to get a ninja greegree, i also need a ninja bone?

meeizter.png

[hide=Long quotes]

[/hide]

No offense, but you should really try Dorg. I fell alot from 83, and gave up. Took me less at Ape. I would still fall alot at 95 and above.

Have you tried it since they increased it from lvl 75 to 80 and dropped the fail rate?

I have as I did 80 - 82 1/2 that way and fell a grand total of 3 times.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

[hide=Long quotes]

[/hide]

Have you tried it since they increased it from lvl 75 to 80 and dropped the fail rate?

Oh, haven't tried yet. I'll try it soon, I might not even fall at 99 lol

animsig.gif

[hide=Long quotes]

[/hide]

Well, it's just luck, was there 2 days for several hours, not once failed, 3rd day: I failed 8 times after each other on the last part to bring the item. After that day, I haven't returned, Ape Atoll was much less a hassle and a bright place. :P

[hide=Long quotes]

[/hide]

Well, it's just luck, was there 2 days for several hours, not once failed, 3rd day: I failed 8 times after each other on the last part to bring the item. After that day, I haven't returned, Ape Atoll was much less a hassle and a bright place. :P

I'm 99, so I don't really need to return to that dim place ::'

animsig.gif