Lost in Combat

Lacoste

Usually I'm not to lost when it comes to training combat, but as of recently I have hit a little stump.

I currently have 33 summoning, but only 62 slayer. Should I get 65 quickly, then camp at dusties till I get enough charms for 68?

The reason for me getting 68 is for me ( when eventually I get 95 melees and my hp cape :) ) is for me to max at water fiends, hopefully getting me a half decent summoning level overall. And then which I can get back to slayer....

Right now I have a whip, glory, and rune, and about 600kish? Should I make money for anything in particular? If so, how much and what? I am using a rune defender. I was also hoping to have an estimate maybe as to how high summoning I could get from doing 95-99 melees at waterfiends.

I have a couple hundred charms now ( 800 gold, 300crimson and 200 green) should I try and get to 52 atleast, or should go straight to 68... Do I have enough charms?

Anywho, any help would be really appreciated, kinda overwhelmed... I also hope it makes sense.. if it doesnt please dont hesitate to ask me to rephrase it

Just go to waterfiends right now, dust devils are horrible for charms to be honest. Waters are the best besides just causuly training slayer up and getting charms.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I think your getting over exited. theres no point in camping somewher to get maxed melees early if you plan on carrying on slayer anyway...why not just slay and let the levels come as they do, you will collect charms steadily along the way..

edit: you should get a fury amulet and get some barrows armour asap.

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

99 Hunter 14.08.09 10084th

99 Cooking 17.06.11 188188th

<< Drum and Bass

Dusties are very good combat exp and a good crimson charm dropper if you can't do waterfiends. The way I used to train summoning at that lvl was make vampire bats and then use about 3 pouches for scrolls. Killed lots of dusties very quickly that way that.

Atm, I sometimes do dusties for crimson, but mostly, I just bring BtP and a BoB; the peaches heal more than enough with the amount of kills I can get.

About BtP, if you feel adventurous enough, you can make BtP tabs; they sell pretty well and for about 500 gp profit if you sell at min price currently. Problem is making/buying the runes for the spell itself and having at least 62 con for the boosts. Then you have to spend ~135k for actual lectern. It takes a lot of money to put into it, but I've already made up the losses, and I've had the thing for about 4 days. This should give you ample amounts of cash for summoning so you can grind the pouches instead of having to be forced to "use" them to break even. Tears will help tremendously if summoning is your lowest skill. Penguin points for breaks, too. If the market screws you and the BtP tabs plummet, you can always fall back on bstaffing everyday.

And that amount of charms will get you very little exp in the realm of things. Expect to be farming thousands of charms for the higher lvls. Rule of thumb: gold is most efficient but slowest. Red is in the middle. Blue is fastest but most expensive. Green gives more exp than gold but more inefficient exp/shard than blue.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg