For Dave Matthews Band Fans!

adrian_the_kool

I'm a very big DMB fan, although I only have 4 albums that I actually bought. My favourite album is Live in central park, absolutely incredible.

I was pretty dissapointed with Stand up unfortunately.

The site is nice, but it doesn't offer anything that other (larger) sites don't.

Im probably the biggest fan here lol ive seen them 32 times live and ive met boyd and carter. They are in my opinion some of the greatest musicians ive ever heard. You cant get a feel for this band until you see them live and they just blow you away with their energy.

Im probably the biggest fan here lol ive seen them 32 times live and ive met boyd and carter. They are in my opinion some of the greatest musicians ive ever heard. You cant get a feel for this band until you see them live and they just blow you away with their energy.

I only started listening to dave matthews band in march this year and found out that they toured here in february :(

I still love listening to the live recordings, its hard to find two exact versions of their songs. I love it how they sometimes change a few lyrics in their songs to suit the city where they are touring, it shows they actually care about the concerts! I love them and I can't wait to see them live (I will one day :) )