Hard leather.

forestfrolic

Does anyone sell hard leather (grand exchange)? I've had an offer in for 5k of them at max and it's not buying. Am I going to have to buy cow hides and tan myself?

EDIT: It seems Grand Exchange has a glitch or something where the status bar is not updating. Sorry, nevermind.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Sorry, but what do you mean the G E has a glitch?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Maybe glitch wasn't the right word.. it has a graphical error, at least right now for me. The status bar, which shows the status of your trade.. it's just not updating. So the whole time I had 2k hard leathers bought, but it showed no activity and that I had none.

Maybe glitch wasn't the right word.. it has a graphical error, at least right now for me. The status bar, which shows the status of your trade.. it's just not updating. So the whole time I had 2k hard leathers bought, but it showed no activity and that I had none.

Oh so they did buy? It just did not show that it had been bought?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Yes. When I made the thread I was simply asking if hard leather is traded often because I thought they did not buy, because the grand exchange did not tell me they did. But then I finally clicked on the trade, and there was hard leather bought waiting for me to collect.

Yes. When I made the thread I was simply asking if hard leather is traded often because I thought they did not buy, because the grand exchange did not tell me they did. But then I finally clicked on the trade, and there was hard leather bought waiting for me to collect.

That is a graphical error while playing HD on an intel graphics card

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

That is a graphical error while playing HD on an intel graphics card

Makes sense since that's what I'm running.