Shilo Village/Nature altar.

forestfrolic

you gotta walk all the way around the "continent" to get to the entrance to shilo, it sucks... anyways, abyss is much faster - with the risk of revenants though

pixelbar6tc.gif

-------------------------

Smilies Made: 53

First off, how do I get into Shilo Village? I'm currently stuck by the waterfall North East of it. Secondly, which is qucker: running from the Shilo bank to the altar, or using the Abyss.

Thanks xx.

have you finished the quest shilo village?

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

First off, how do I get into Shilo Village? I'm currently stuck by the waterfall North East of it. Secondly, which is qucker: running from the Shilo bank to the altar, or using the Abyss.

Thanks xx.

have you finished the quest shilo village?

No. I'm guessing that's a problem.. I'm now using the abyss to craft natures.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

there are 2 other ways to do nats that may be even quicker. One is if you have 57 summoning, use a spirit graahk and have it tele you (and bring a ring of dueling with you as well.) It teles you to hunting grounds not to far east of the alter just run afer getting teled and use alter. After you use alter, use ring of dueling to tele to castle wars and repeat the process all over again. The other is to use fairy rings. There is a ring a bit south west of the alter. I tried this and banked in zaniris buts its probally as slow as abyss.

rudedude.pngthError---Too-Stupid.png

You to do the quest The Shilo Village first, after that you should know how to, don't try to use shilo bank for nature making, it's way too slow, just teleport to Castle Wars, get your ess out and use a Graahk familiar to teleport you near the altar

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png