Returning player, lots of questions

osutampa

Hello to anybody that will read this, and hopefully answer a few of my questions. I've been playing Runescape on and off (mostly off the past 3 yrs) for about 6 years now, which is a long time now that I think about it...But I've caught the bug again and have the urge to play and could appreciate some help.

1) I have about 11 mil in my bank and no worthwhile items, seeing as I sold them all to avoid price changes after I quit.

2) I really have no idea what to do in the game other than play. You can see my stats in my sig.

So knowing these 2 things, it'd be helpful if you could try to answer these questions:

1) I have no real goal other than raising my skill total and making money. So, what would be a good way to go about getting 70 or 75+ in all skills?

2) I cannot stand losing money while skilling, with very few exceptions (prayer, construction, unavoidable losses like that). This has led me to do some weird things, such as crafting bowstrings from lvl 15 all the way to 81. So, what is the best way to train skills such as herblore and farming, keeping in mind I do herb runs as much as possible?

3) Is barrows still worth doing?

4) Any new mini games or any quests worth doing in the past 4-5 months?

Thank you for reading, and hopefully helping me out.

Osutampabucs.png

4) Well, Soul Wars and stealing creation are both huge new minigames that potentially yield great xp.

3) Yes, Barrows items are quite high, and your stats seem good so I would say yes.

2) For Farming, you can simply plants rannars, snaps, etc. (Money making herbs) and use the profits to fuel your herblore.

1) Just go one by one, starting with the easiest and finishing with the hardest. I'd put the money making skills first also.

I hope this helped, and good luck!

Igor_U_Noobs.gif

tweaked.gif

If a man is not a worker, he is nothing.

BOSS.

Well, for starters, I can say that Borrows equipment has probably more than doubled in value in your absence, making it very much still worth doing.

Barrows items have rebounded a bit lately, but nowhere near what they were worth 3 years ago. I just checked and a Guthans set costs 4.5M today, but three years ago a warspear would have run 8M all by itself.

Not to say that Barrows isn't worth doing, but there are certainly better options available today. For example, Avianses are a great way to make money and also get XP.

Well, for starters, I can say that Borrows equipment has probably more than doubled in value in your absence, making it very much still worth doing.

Barrows items have rebounded a bit lately, but nowhere near what they were worth 3 years ago. I just checked and a Guthans set costs 4.5M today, but three years ago a warspear would have run 8M all by itself.

Not to say that Barrows isn't worth doing, but there are certainly better options available today. For example, Avianses are a great way to make money and also get XP.

Yeah I was gonna say, after I read those posts I checked the prices and they are nowhere near back in the day, spears used to be 8-9 mil easily.

What is Avianses, all I know is you range them and they drop addy bars, could I kill them with my stats?

Osutampabucs.png

I would say go and do as many quests as you can because pf rewards, acess to new areas and some are really fun. One good quest to do is defender of Varrock because it opens the area under the chaos temple in the wildy which has armoured zombies which have a high blue charm drop rate compared to othe monsters if you want to do summoning drop lots of ranarrs and because there is an altar right above them you can pray as much as you want. I make about 200k a trip there and my trips are around 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Last but not least about armoured zombies if you want to get upi your attack strength or defense this a very good place to do it. I am about to get 99 strength there. :)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Ok thanks. I'm still curious about the avanises thingies. And where should I train agility at lvl 65?

wilderness course is still your best bet.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

aviansies are found in the godwars dungeon. they are easy to kill and your stats are more than satisfactory. there are a few guides on this site to tell you all about them. they will make you atleast 200k an hour most likely more though.

pilipod.png