Two Quick Questions : Prayer Related.

Lap

1) Does "Eagle Eye" stack with Void for accuracy?

2) Is there a cheaper way from 53-60 prayer without D-bones? I don't want to spend 4m on prayer alone when I could use it for chins.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

At current dbone prices, it would cost you 1.7M to get to 60 with a guilded altar. (About 545 dragon bones required)

Don't have one? Go to the house party world; yanille portal; and find someone who'll let you use theirs (literally takes a few seconds to find a house; usually someones advertising, and if not, just ask and you should get a quick reply).

If you want to sacrifice speed to save some money.. with big bones, it'll cost you 1.2M (2,613 big bones). I wouldn't go that route to save a little money.. not worth it. You can get 60 prayer in less than an hour with dbones. It would take 5x longer with big bones.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Thanks Delta! I'll get 54 right now with Penguin points and then buy some D bones. I've never used a gilded altar, can you quickly explain (or give a link if you don't want to).

I have 30 mil available, just didn't want to spend too much on it. And I would MUCH rather spend an extra 200k to save an hour of time, seeing as I make 400-500k an hour anyways. Or I could be a cheapo and use bones for only 1 mil :lol:

Thanks Delta! I'll get 54 right now with Penguin points and then buy some D bones. I've never used a gilded altar, can you quickly explain (or give a link if you don't want to).

1) Go to world 31: House Party World

2) Go to Yanille bank; withdraw bones (optional and certainly not necessary: Spirit terrorbird, war tortoise or any other BoB carrier)

3) Run over to the house portal in West Yanille

4) There should be people standing around by the portal; and you'll notice a lot running from the bank to portal and back. Ask who has a guilded altar.

5) Go into their house and go to the guiltar altar

6) Use a bone on the altar (becareful not to bury it), and select "Offer all"

7) Leave house and bank

8) Repeat. It takes about 2-4 minutes per trip.. never timed it exactly but its quick.

NOTE: when you go to the altar, make sure that the burners standing on the sides of the altar are lit!! (they require 2 marrentils and a tinderbox to light). If they're lit, you make more xp than if they're not. You'll know if they're lit because if they are, you won't see a "light" option when you right click them, and you'll see smoke coming out of them.

Keep in mind that the owner of the house (or someone random) stands around and lights them (so you don't have to worry about it), but sometimes they're too slow, and you might offer a bone or two on an unlit altar. That's why I always keep an eye on the burner.. if it goes out, I click away from the altar until the person lights them again. So since it's bound to happen, get an extra 10 or so dragon bones than you require so you don't have to come back.

To go from 53-60 will take you less than an hour for sure.. so it's pretty fast.. do NOT go the ecto way.. way too slow!!

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Thanks a lot delta! I've decided to spend 8m and go from 53-70, as it will help me in the long run, and 4 more days to make the 8m back isnt all that bad.