Help me get to Level 50 runecrafting

Stormsorter4

To put things short, I'm trying to get to level 50 RC so I can get into the RC guild and get the runecrafting robes and talisman staff.

What I've been doing: I've been playing the Fist of Guthix minigame so I can get the earth runecrafting gloves, but I need about 4 more pairs. Getting 4 pairs will take me quite a while, and I'm a little on the impatient side. :P

My proposition: I'm offering assistance in runecrafting. I'll only be allowed to assist for 30k exp a day. 30k exp will put me close to where I want to be though. I've tried going to the air rune running server to offer assistance, but there's always at least 2 people there that offer assistance and they can craft 8x-9x airs while I can only do 5x.

What you'll get out of it: Obviously, you'll get to keep all the runes. I've calculated that if you buy all your rune ess for 50gp and then sell the air runes for 14gp, you will make 560gp for every run. In total, I will need 215 total assists. So all together, 120.4k can be made. But if multiple people want assistance, I'm not going to say no.

Please help me. :)

Stormsorter4.png

Stormsorter4.png

I was just wondering, why not buy a bunch of dueling rings, fully charged, about 15 or so of them, maybe 1-2k of rune essence, and do the CW fires method? You teleport to CW, bank, get all your essence, use the ring again, and then teleport to Al-kharid duel arena, run about twenty spaces seeing how far the fire altar is, and rune craft fires? You can finish a load in about 20-30 seconds, and it's pretty decent exp.

I was just wondering, why not buy a bunch of dueling rings, fully charged, about 15 or so of them, maybe 1-2k of rune essence, and do the CW fires method? You teleport to CW, bank, get all your essence, use the ring again, and then teleport to Al-kharid duel arena, run about twenty spaces seeing how far the fire altar is, and rune craft fires? You can finish a load in about 20-30 seconds, and it's pretty decent exp.

Because I'm F2P, not P2P. :\

Stormsorter4.png

Stormsorter4.png

Best bet is to do the leveling yourself. Not going to get much help on this forum and also having a low RC level doesn't help to much. IF you wish to still advertise try the RSOF or anotehr part of this forum, where idk though.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I forgot to mention that I'm willing to assist in making any other rune that a F2P player can craft.

So, you're basically saying you want other people to grind it out , 100 + runs, 2 minutes a run, over 3 hrs, for 100 k?

Good luck.

Just do it yourself, it really doesn't take that long.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg