Godwars solo gear and setup (each boss)

Great_one

Well i have decided that after 99 attack range, and hp with 88 summoning(probably) I will be shooting for 1000 solo kills of each godwars boss. what i need to know is the best/second best(in case of money issues) gear and setup for each boss.

Y_Z.png

Not sure if you need to know this, but I hear you don't need to use a terrorbird at Sara GWD anymore for run restoration because of the agility update.

I'm just mentioning this because some guides on TIF and elsewhere still mention that you need to have a TB to restore energy or you'll die.

Not sure if you need to know this, but I hear you don't need to use a terrorbird at Sara GWD anymore for run restoration because of the agility update.

I'm just mentioning this because some guides on TIF and elsewhere still mention that you need to have a TB to restore energy or you'll die.

i may try this but seeing as it will be solo i doubt it, sweets may be more efficient though.

Y_Z.png

i may try this but seeing as it will be solo i doubt it, sweets may be more efficient though.

Nope, you still need some form of run restoration for soloing. When I duo a few kills at the end of a trip, I usually fall below 10 energy, and end up having to rest for around 5 seconds while my teammate runs around. I just tried soloing for the first time today, and I used around 70 terrorbird scrolls for 5 kills. I would say that purple sweets are not worth it, as they are so expensive for only 20 energy.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

Nope, you still need some form of run restoration for soloing. When I duo a few kills at the end of a trip, I usually fall below 10 energy, and end up having to rest for around 5 seconds while my teammate runs around. I just tried soloing for the first time today, and I used around 70 terrorbird scrolls for 5 kills. I would say that purple sweets are not worth it, as they are so expensive for only 20 energy.

okay, well i haven't been there sense the update so i didn't know. i always did use a t-bird

Y_Z.png

For armadyl:

Verac's helm

Ava's accumulator

Fury

Armadyl chestplate

Armadyl plateskirt

Ranger boots

Zamorak vambraces

Wealth/Onyx ring (i)/Archers

Rune crossbow

Diamons bolts (e)

Elysian/Spectral/DFS/BSS

Enhancex excalibur, ruby bolts (e), mithril grapple, 2 house teletabs

Extra bob pouch, 2(?) if you're using a yack, healer and scrolls for it

4 super restores, 12 brews

BOB full with 1:3 super restores and brews

I only solo if the rest if my team leaves, so the inventory may be a bit off. Don't use verac's skirt, mage defence and range accuracy is more important, and you'll be healing more then often enough to not need the prayer.

quit