Decent methods of crafting training

Madouge

Gold is pretty decent xp

Tiaras r gd xp but sod tog et rid of

SC needles and d-hide own too

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Sc needles aren't really worth using. They don't last nearly long enough to make them worth their while.

One of the ways to save a nice bundle of cash while crafting is to tan your own hides, then craft them into dhide bodies while you walk back to the bank. The best place to do this is Canafis since it is 30% shorter distance than the next best tanner at Al-Kharid. It does by pretty quick, but it gets annoying after a while. I don't have any specific numbers for you though, sorry.

Sc needles aren't really worth using. They don't last nearly long enough to make them worth their while.

One of the ways to save a nice bundle of cash while crafting is to tan your own hides, then craft them into dhide bodies while you walk back to the bank. The best place to do this is Canafis since it is 30% shorter distance than the next best tanner at Al-Kharid. It does by pretty quick, but it gets annoying after a while. I don't have any specific numbers for you though, sorry.

If your saving money by tanning your own leathers, isnt canifis the worst choice as its more expensive then the other tanners in the game?

If your saving money by tanning your own leathers, isnt canifis the worst choice as its more expensive then the other tanners in the game?

Double the cost, true. But the speed is too good to give up.

Plus when I say double the cost it's like 50gp more or something.

lol at Zaaps sig (off topic I know)

because either than font is aweful or for no apparent reason it says something about roads to not trend.

typo much?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

superglass make, i heard its very good money(around 300k per hour?) decent xp and you get some magic xp too

Superglass make is 78 magic exp and 130 crafting(only with 13 seaweed/sand - 10 exp per sand/seaweed) exp per spell cast. its currently my method think i might get 99 craft before 99 mage using it lol

[spoiler=Stats]Decentcoffee.png

Goals Achieved-

99 Firemaking 31/08/07 - 99 Fletching 24/10/07 - 99 Cooking 22/12/08 -

99 Woodcutting 24/01/2010 - 99 Strength 24/05/2010 - 99 Magic 3/06/2010 -

99 Hunter 5/12/2010 - 99 Defence 29/12/2010 - 99 Hp 14/1/2011 -

99 Attack 18/1/2011 - 99 Agility 10/2/2011 - 99 Prayer 9/7/2011 -

99 Crafting 17/7/2011 - 99 Thieving 13/9/2011 - 99 Herblore 1/10/11.

lol at Zaaps sig (off topic I know)

because either than font is aweful or for no apparent reason it says something about roads to not trend.

typo much?

Oh wow, that is a typo, should be tread.

Whatever, not doing to dig up that Photoshop file and edit that now :?