Multi Combat Spots

RayOxide

The bottom line is that in RS, you need to compete. Even skillers have to do that, competing for resources and their respawn spots. Merchants complete on the GE. RS is all about competing. If what youre doing isnt working, find a better strategy and get out there and compete. :)

That makes sense.

:|

But atleast when Skillers are cutting a tree down they get logs.

When I attack something and a KSer comes I only get xp. :(

So, your saying im not allowed to steal your monster?

Didnt you read? :wall:

[bleep] it im getting this locked

I dont need a siggy no moar.

It's just another way people can be a total jerk through the "1337 pwnful 1t3rw3bz." Jagex isn't going to change it, because if they did, they'd have loads of people begging them to change every aspect that is positive to those who don't encounter jerks, but harmful to those who do. Like free chat, free trade..... and before you know it, Runescape will be a quickchat-only, only-buy-through-GE, single-player game. Sound fun?

a70c7.png

Multicombat zones let people with better levels use them. I like aviansies because I, with void, 99 range, range potions, and eagle eye when competing can push people out of the best place for spawns on world 2. I earned high levels and good gear, and I intend to use them. Compare this to say blue dragons where a slower click would not only make me lose the kill but have to wait for someone who most likely has worse stats then me to finish it, making me wait even longer, it's obvious that I should stick with aviansies. However, someone with 70 range and defence would be better suited to dragons where they have a much better chance of getting drops, seeing as it depends more on reaction time and connection speed. Saying some multicombat zones should be multi for clans only because people are better than you sounds self-centered and whiny epsecially since there are plenty of single combat money makers already.

quit