Jagex, thanks for letting me down

Zierro

It's true. Jagex sucks.

I only ask of one trifling thing from this atrocious company. I'm not asking for much at all. I've been yearning a crappy update from Jagex for the longest time now - I want them to give me an update that's worth ranting about, in RSOF that is. In other words, I want the ability to rant on their forum that they created specifically for ranting. But never do I get this. Every day I wake up and go to the update page. I always leave with a disappointed grimace on my face. None of the updates are ever worth ranting about. It's like Jagex purposely gives players what they don't want!

Why do you guys think Jagex is so opposed to pleasing their players?

Unfortunately, I still gotta have this in here since not everyone knows me and they might not catch the sarcasm. Yeah, so my proposition here is that it isn't Jagex that sucks for not making you people happy - it's you for requiring them to fulfill every last one of your ridiculously unreasonable demands. No matter what, you can always turn Jagex into the bad guy because it's impossible for an update to make every single person happy. And even if there's nothing to complain about, that won't stop people from complaining anyway (as this thread shows). So lay off the Anti-Jagex crap, irrational noobs.

Finally someone with brains! You could not have stated my opinion in more beautiful wording my friend. <3:

The ignorant little "bleeps" that keep on giving Jagex a hard time anger me badly. Fortunately it can be rather amusing to see how the ignorant make the funniest mistakes I've ever seen, or responses like yours right here.

You rock. :thumbsup:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]