[confirmed] Pets, you may have more than one zamorak hawk in house

nateofark

You can have more than one pet of the same kind in house. I now have two zamorak hawks in my house at this time.

If you are not allowed two pets, Jagex will inform you that you are not allowed that pet. Unless you are told by the system,

you can have two pets of the same kind.

But remember, the 10 pet rule is still in effect. You can only have 10 pets MAX.

• 1 month later...

I think that JaGeX already confirmed this.

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

A pic showing one in your pack and one roaming your menagerie would be helpful. I haven't even raised all 3 godbirds yet. :P

[edit: a crewbie has agreed to confirm this, should take a few days or a week due to school]

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This was added to both the Summoning Guide pet section, and to our Pet care guide. You have been credited in both. Thanks!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.