Mental's blog to 90 fishing~

Lol why slayer?

Good melee exp I'm guessing? And slayer is pretty decent cash.

Damn, barrows looks like fun :)

Defence training my good friend. it normally helps pass the time but I keep getting boring tasks. <_<

c962a1b4be.png

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been rather bored of runescape as of late so I have decided that I will set myself some mini goals to keep me interested.

First one is 50 then 100 dragon boots, that should keep me interested till 99 defence as I am at 40 d boots at this point in time.

second is solo/duo/trio some dragon claws mainly because tds are super fun and probably my favourite thing to do at this point in time (Alex makes them 10x funner too :) ). They are also decent cash and I need cash because my bank still hasn't recovered from 99 prayer.

c962a1b4be.png

I have been rather bored of runescape as of late so I have decided that I will set myself some mini goals to keep me interested.

First one is 50 then 100 dragon boots, that should keep me interested till 99 defence as I am at 40 d boots at this point in time.

second is solo/duo/trio some dragon claws mainly because tds are super fun and probably my favourite thing to do at this point in time (Alex makes them 10x funner too :) ). They are also decent cash and I need cash because my bank still hasn't recovered from 99 prayer.

Damn right :)

Lets see. Over the holidays you and me should set goal amounts for however many solo, duo and trio claws we want.

Mine would be like, 5/5/5 :P

4sDIn.png

Lmao I can so picture you with a stubbie watching the cricket :P

:lol:

After a pretty stressful day yesterday( I'd rather not talk about it) I have decided to put my td goal on hold for now and do a bit of skilling to relax anyway here is my skilling outfit:

skillling.png

c962a1b4be.png