BuddyKit Four: Development in progress.

Guardian_crd

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

Its demanding i log in purely to even read the forums anyway so i think ill pass.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

For all those who hated the lack of detail in kit two and three, this one is awesome. Here's a small sample pack I made up from some other stuff. That if you soom in, you can see alot of detail. There's also going to be diffrent "classes" Squirel/cat, human, goblin, and dragon. Buddy might add some more too.

sample.PNG

Dunno about the forums. Someone must of changed them...

Buddys dont require any skill to make, if u give someone a kit they can COPY and PASTE the freakin body parts together then freakin selll them if they want (not like anyone in their right mind would buy em). Buddies suck plain and simple.

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Well, lots of people make there own custom buddies based of charecters or randomness. You can see them in the gallery. Some of them are pretty good.

Ok guys, whats worse than a regular copied and pasted buddy?

The answer right after these messages: "DOOOO DEEEE DOOOO"

The answer is: NOOBS who use paint to scribble over buddies and call them their own! WHEEEE

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.