Passing Lvl 99

Uncut_Angel

• 10 months later...
I remember someone posting that jagex said the whole system was 2 digit based, and to redo it and make it 3 digits would require an entire database wipe, which obviously isn't gonna happen. Hoever, I was thinking about this, and I think they could somehow avoid an exp wipe by maybe somehow storing all the accounts with an exp based system, with no levels. I think jagex could create the new system, and kinda reverse what they did before and convert the exp system to the new 3 digit system. Just a though I had

~Bepo

nah nah thats wrong

screenie02319ei.png

Just kinda curious...Why do the worlds like World-99 have a slash in them unlike the current friends list? Is it an old pic?

~Rcty

Rcty

99 cap is good enough for me...

but no cap is even better :thumbsup: sign me up

p.s. be lucky jagex didn't keep a regular rpg type game and you could only get to lvl 99 (that would mean combat).

yea thats not bad, mabey one day they can do it store all our files and transfer em over to the new rs because its just pointless now its so easy to get all 99s and i miss training 100m exp would be awsome cause i would have goals again

the reason its so easy these days is because of all these "whips" and rune pick axes etc. i remember when rs was only in its first year. people who played the game at least 5 hours a day like bluerose took about 6-8 months to get to lvl 85.

now i could get lvl 99 smithing in a month on 5 hours a day because you can get exp quicker using quicker tools. this was because jagex wanted to give new players a chance to catch up with the older players such as myself. i quit for a few years and only came back last month. found all these new member skills and went from totaly lvls of 700 to around 900!!!! in only a month!!! id'a been dreaming if that had happened in "the olden days"

yea thats not bad, mabey one day they can do it store all our files and transfer em over to the new rs because its just pointless now its so easy to get all 99s and i miss training 100m exp would be awsome cause i would have goals again

the reason its so easy these days is because of all these "whips" and rune pick axes etc. i remember when rs was only in its first year. people who played the game at least 5 hours a day like bluerose took about 6-8 months to get to lvl 85.

now i could get lvl 99 smithing in a month on 5 hours a day because you can get exp quicker using quicker tools. this was because jagex wanted to give new players a chance to catch up with the older players such as myself. i quit for a few years and only came back last month. found all these new member skills and went from totaly lvls of 700 to around 900!!!! in only a month!!! id'a been dreaming if that had happened in "the olden days"

So maybe 99's can actually be achieved now without the need to no-life.

5 hours a day is a bit much, don't you think?

[sig too big, don't do it again]

Well put it this way. Even if you had to erase everyones stats to take it over level 99:

1. Open up notepad

2. Oh Poochu has 1,500,000 exp in Fishing

3. *Puts down that Poochu has blah blah exp in random skill

New engine with removed cap:

4. Edit Poochu's stats

5. Replace with EXP saved in that notepad text file

6. Do that with everyone

and you are done.

It will take a while but they can do it.

Poochu.png