New Lootshare -- The Damage Share

TeamBloody

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if this has been suggested but I never seen any idea like this:

I myself enjoy monster hunt with friends a lot. The Current Ls/Cs system is great but I somehow think of an alternate way to share.

Introduction:

1. Damage Share

2. Damage Coin Share

3. F&Q

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Damage Share

Under the current Ls/Cs system, players share their loots based on the lootshare point they earnt. The damage share does not rely on lootshare points but will still distribute loots in a fair way. Here is how the damage share system works:

The chance of receiving loots in damage share is depended on damage that done by each individuals. Take an example, if a team of 5 players is hunting a boss that has 250 hp:

Player A does 100 damage.

Player B does 50 damage.

Player C does 40 damage.

Player D does 59 damage.

Player E does 1 damage.

Therefore, the chance of receiving loots of each player will be:

Player A: 100/250

Player B: 50/250

Player C: 40/250

Player D: 59/250

Player E: 1/250

This way of share seems to be more comfortable (for me) because it encourage everyone to do their best in the monster hunt. For example, we often see players leeching in Corp or teams complains their mates welfaring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Damage Coin Share

The Damage Coin Share has the very same concept of the current cs system but just combine with the damage share:

So we go back to the previous 5 team monster hunt example. Lets say now the boss drop something unique thats worth 250k ge price. Thus, each player will receive:

Player A: 100k

Player B: 50k

Player C: 40k

Player D: 59k

Player E: 1k

--------------------------------------------------------------

F&Q

Q: Okay noob, we already have a damage share system, just get your team and go to non-ls world, dont it?

A: The non-ls world's one is not really what I am sugguesting here. First, we do not know what is being drop in non-ls world. Second, the chance of getting drops for each player are either 100% vs 0%. Which is, whoever inflicts the most damage will 100% get the drops. In this damage share system, player who does 1 damage on 250 hp boss will still have a 1/250 chance of getting that drop. Third, you do not be able to share coins in non-ls world, dont it?

Q: Omg noob, the current Ls/Cs share is fine enough, why would we need to change it to your damage share??

A: Sorry, I guess I do not mean to remove the current Ls/Cs share but just want to add the new DS into game. Would runescape be ruined if we have Ls/Cs/Ds(Dcs) at the same time?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I am sorry for the bad formatting because I do not really make thread in any forums.

I am not a smart person so I would like to have more suggestion and criticism from you guys. Thank you.

Fools!! Having Wilderness Pking back is harder than Letting camels pass through the needle's hole!!

Doesn't this promote players trying to max damage over a short period of time then bank as opposed to camping at a location?

What about tanks?

How does this balance out? If 1 player does 75% of the damage the first kill and gets a 1m item on ls does the next player have the 25% of the item 0.25m added to there pot for the next kills or is it pure based on a kill per kill rate?

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Doesn't this promote players trying to max damage over a short period of time then bank as opposed to camping at a location?

What about tanks?

How does this balance out? If 1 player does 75% of the damage the first kill and gets a 1m item on ls does the next player have the 25% of the item 0.25m added to there pot for the next kills or is it pure based on a kill per kill rate?

1. Does the currently ls/cs promote players trying to summon fruit bats then eat as many fruit as possible without attacking?? Obviously, theres no perfect ls system that support every situation.

2. If a tank is needed in the monster hunt, then we will use the current lootshare.

3. If the player does 75% damage and the unique loot is worth 1m, he will receive 750k and the other 25% player will receive 250k. If the loot is 1.25m, the 75% player will takes 1250k(0.75) = 937.5k and the 25% one will receive 1250k(0.25) = 312.5k.

Thank you.

Fools!! Having Wilderness Pking back is harder than Letting camels pass through the needle's hole!!

it sounds good on paper, but i think its a step backwards... Ie, the days when the strongest player got most of the loot. coinshare is nice because it allows a team of mixed individuals to participate. this would mostly be used by lvl 130+ with ags... no support.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]