Dinosaur/Dragon Signatures and Avatars! (Order taken)

misterxman

hey i posted on another topic bout u making me a sig also can u make me a drawn dragon sig, i have an idea if u can do this...

A knight not as big as the dragon maybe as big as his foot with a sword and shield hold the shield up to the dragon.... and the dragon blowing fire at his shield.... also use a nice backround if u can gert one with the writing Sir Diehl

these do look really good. You think you could do a sleeping dragon ontop of a pile of treasure and/or a dragon in a fighting kind of stance (on back legs or something)?

dunno whats reasonable for these type of sigs, but il start by offering 750k for the sig (1.5 mill if you can do both.)

i might need an avatar to go with the sig, but ill take that other with you later

Hi,

I sure can do those sigs you asked. Do you want the sleeping and the fighting dragon in two separate sigs or in one sig in different places.

What I need to make the sig is to know Exactly what you want it to look like. Tell me how you see the dragons, how you want them, what features they have (they don't have to be like the one you saw on my post), tell me any details, anything.

I'll then make some sketches so you can choose which one is better. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Hey i saw a sig u made for Smoresoccer and im kinda interested in one like that Im rs2 and im a ranger 92 ranged rs name Dragnrborn if u could give me a nice lookin sig I will buy it =P just make it cool n cartoonish like smores and a couple of others ive seen u make there verry impressive :) if u could make it verry detailed to n something cool n creative ill pay whatever u like =P