Runescape Machinima

Harakiri

I'd like to add that this is not just a Runescape/WoW issue. I think every MMO's player base believes itself superior to the 'other' games. I've played Everquest II for many years in addition to Runescape and have also played the 'others' now and again. EQ2 players look down their nose at WoW players almost as much as they do Runescape players. That is, until they rage quit their current game and move on to the next, then the new game is of course superior to the old game they so heartily defended.

Miss_Evedia.png

I'd like to add that this is not just a Runescape/WoW issue. I think every MMO's player base believes itself superior to the 'other' games. I've played Everquest II for many years in addition to Runescape and have also played the 'others' now and again. EQ2 players look down their nose at WoW players almost as much as they do Runescape players. That is, until they rage quit their current game and move on to the next, then the new game is of course superior to the old game they so heartily defended.

Yep, it's also a console thing too. X Box 360 elitists always rip on PS3 elitists and vice versa. The problem is really just video game elitism in general.