Runecrafting

3PointMan

Using ALL pouches and no t birds-super energies, and using abyssal lurker (I got high enough agility[EXCEPT ZMI I WILL use T bird])

Whats the profit per hour and xp per hour doing ZMI? ( T Bird)

ALSO, taking in cost and speed, is it better to bank at lunar island at Ourania tele, or ourania tele, and bank with fire runes?

Whats the profit per hour and xp per hour doing abyss death runes? (Abyssal Lurker)

Whats the profit per hour and xp per hour doing smoke runes? (No familiar, mostly profit, as I know xp/hr)

Whats the profit per hour and xp per hour doing blood runes? (Lurker)

THANKS!

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

For ZMI, the xp and profit/loss is hard to determine, as it is always varying, but the best way to bank is with the bank at ZMI using fire runes. Honestly, with the (somewhat not really) recent run energy updates, terrorbird is not needed. An abyssal familiar is better for the extra pure essence per run.

I can't give you exact numbers anymore, but I can give you two things: a guide that will answer everything, and enough info to deduce the answers yourself.

Zarfot's Mega Runecrafting Guide 4 conveniently answers all of your questions.

Using ALL pouches and no t birds-super energies, and using abyssal lurker (I got high enough agility[EXCEPT ZMI I WILL use T bird])

You'll probably not want to hear this, but lurker is still better at ZMI, but w/e.

Whats the profit per hour and xp per hour doing ZMI? ( T Bird)

ALSO, taking in cost and speed, is it better to bank at lunar island at Ourania tele, or ourania tele, and bank with fire runes?

Very minimal, around 30-50k profit/hr. It is also better to bank with fire/mind runes at Eniola, dropping low-worth runes while running to the altar (such as bodies and elementals other than fire).

Whats the profit per hour and xp per hour doing abyss death runes? (Abyssal Lurker)

Abyss rune with 4 pouches + Lurker takes ~85 seconds on average. Should be around 300k if I remember right. Remember you can sell deaths at max.

Whats the profit per hour and xp per hour doing smoke runes? (No familiar, mostly profit, as I know xp/hr)

Changes way too often, but 1 run = 55 seconds on average.

Whats the profit per hour and xp per hour doing blood runes? (Lurker)

I know the xp/hour is actually roughly the same as deaths. This is because the Abyss rift does not tele you right next to the blood altar, so you will need to run for a few seconds. This slows you down big time. Generally, it's probably not worth making bloods, but do some calcs, they might be more profitable now.

THANKS!

To add to the answers that have been given above, the xp/hr and profit/hr figures are highly dependent on how much concentration you're willing to apply to the task..

E.g. Abyss - my personal record using all pouches and a lurker is just over 2700 ess crafted in an hour, but I know guys who can do over 3k.. Normally though when going through the abyss I AVERAGE around 2000 ess per hour, this takes into account things like, mis-clicks, forgetting to repair a pouch, not filling a pouch properly, talking in cc etc.. so for me personally, using deaths as the example, my xp/hr could be as high as 27k/hr, but on average it's actually closer to 20k/hr. (Incidentally that would make the profit 514k/hr at current mid-lvl prices)

ZMI is even more variable since it depends on what runes are crafted, again, I personally tend to AVERAGE around 35k xp/hr but a lot higher is possible (I believe upto around 45k/hr though personally I've not timed myself on this).

Bloods aren't currently worth it, since they're cheaper than deaths. I actually find I do get a bit more xp per hour with bloods despite the extra steps, but not enough to make it more enticing given current prices.

Mordendravid.png