Duo sara

swordfight

My friend just managed to get 70 agilty and wants to go sara with me, But I haven't done a sara run for over a year now and was wondering the best method to duo with

My stats:

Att: 84

Str: 83

Def: 90

Range: 82

Mage: 90

Prayer: 70

His stats:

Att: 89

Str: 99

Def: 85

Range: 77

Mage: 82

Prayer: 70

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

I would've thought 77 range would be too low...

Do you have to range? Is there no other way around that?

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Me and my mate Duo EVERYDAY. We both melee, now and then i'll do Ranged. When we do Ranged we do get a much better result. We manage to stay for longer because we use much less supplies, but the kills take a lot longer. Since you are almost a decent Tank i would suggest you Range while he Melee's. You aren't going to do great because you and yourfriend's stats aren't exactly right for Duo's, bu you should be able to get a few kills per trip.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Me and my mate Duo EVERYDAY. We both melee, now and then i'll do Ranged. When we do Ranged we do get a much better result. We manage to stay for longer because we use much less supplies, but the kills take a lot longer. Since you are almost a decent Tank i would suggest you Range while he Melee's. You aren't going to do great because you and yourfriend's stats aren't exactly right for Duo's, bu you should be able to get a few kills per trip.

So what kind of equ would you suggest that we take?

I'll range with veracs armour and he using full veracs? Would that work?

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

When we go with me being Ranged based i wear Verac Skirt and Helm, Blessed Spirit Shield (or Obsidian Shield), Zammy D'hide, Dragon Boots, Accumulator, Amulet of Fury, Barrows Gloves, Rune Crossbow, Diamond (e) Bolts. My friend being Melee Based Wears Full Verac's with a ZGS. I also use an SGS For the specs. I believe those are the best cheap setups.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

When we go with me being Ranged based i wear Verac Skirt and Helm, Blessed Spirit Shield (or Obsidian Shield), Zammy D'hide, Dragon Boots, Accumulator, Amulet of Fury, Barrows Gloves, Rune Crossbow, Diamond (e) Bolts. My friend being Melee Based Wears Full Verac's with a ZGS. I also use an SGS For the specs. I believe those are the best cheap setups.

Ok thanks for your help :)

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png