Best Burst for Profit

Shelby_Polo

I finally decided I'm getting 94 Magic by Ice Bursting and it's going to cost me about 12m. I'd like to cut that cost down a little and I'm wondering if there are any (bursting) monsters that have good drops.

Here's a list I made of my possibilities:

-Skeletal Apes - These are the fastest mage exp, but, have zero drops. I decided no

-Rock Lobsters - Also fast mage exp (I'll lure 9) and have the best charm rate. I'm very close to choosing these, but they have no profitable drops.

-Nechryael - Won't be the fastest mage exp and I only think I can lure 8-9 at once (I don't know how many are in the chaos tunnels. Charm rate is good too and they have good drops (Rune items, death runes and herbs/seeds) I'm afraid I'll be taking too much time picking up drops too :blink: These are tied with Rock Lobsters.

-Mummies - I have no info on these. Drops? Exp rate?

-Dagganoths - I have no information on these other than; drops are mediocre and mage exp can't be that great. I'd imagine I shouldn't do this.

ANY suggestions are helpful

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

it'll cost alot but those 8 herblore levels +1 greenman's ale for the extreme magic potion would go a long way in helping you out

think of it as an investment, those extreme range/attack/strength/defense/antifire/spec potions you'd pick up on the way wouldn't hurt either

Naaxi.png

it'll cost alot but those 8 herblore levels +1 greenman's ale for the extreme magic potion would go a long way in helping you out

think of it as an investment, those extreme range/attack/strength/defense/antifire/spec potions you'd pick up on the way wouldn't hurt either

I realize that, but Herblore is still almost too hard to train right now; prices are high and GE won't sell.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!