if its called mechscape its copied

ddemon15d

okay click here and it takes you to that site okay look at the games they make MECHQUEST! okay see that JaGeX is copying them or so i think but let me hear what "YOU" think!

Pretty sure Jagex has been holding the "Mechscape" name for much longer than they have anyway. For example, just WHOISing the domains, you can see that Jagex registered mechscape.com 4 years before mechquest.com was registered.

So yeah, maybe if it's called mechquest it's copied? Or maybe it's just 2 totally seperate companies who happened to use the first 4 letters in the name of a game, hardly copying.

Okay:

First and foremost many interviews from September onwards have confirmed the new mmorpg to be called Stellar Dawn and that mechscape was a working title.

"nd of all its not copied because Mechscape is not the same name, nor is the game play destined to be anything alike.

They made adventure quest and created a mech based game as well called mechquest.

Runescape began developing a mech game, dubbed mechscape, loooong before thoose games even exsisted.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

"Mech" has been used in many games prior to either of these being made. MechWarrior is the first game that comes to my mind. It is a common phrase to use when something involves robotics or is futuristic. Nobody is copying anybody else.

Locking this as it will probably generate flame.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^