Rs doesn't load properly

bedman

• 4 weeks later...

Happens more and more lately. Anyone know by what it is caused?

Ugh.. I have never had a problem with it not loading properly. Hmm.. The only problem i have with loading issues is the World Map. Sometimes it freezes and i have to click home and go back.

How long has it been doing this for and was there any change in: (shots in the dark here)

1) Change of location

2) Change of ISP

3) New Anti Virus

Any of those might change the way it would normally load. Virus protection (in my case once before) had blocked out Runescape. Changing your Service providers can limit Downloads/Uploads whatever. Location also if you moved out could prove problematic with even Local Connections.

In any case have you gone onto the Runescape Forums (i know i know) and submitted a problem. I did when i couldn't get HD to work and JaGeX Staff were on it pretty quickly.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Happens more and more lately. Anyone know by what it is caused?

Ugh.. I have never had a problem with it not loading properly. Hmm.. The only problem i have with loading issues is the World Map. Sometimes it freezes and i have to click home and go back.

How long has it been doing this for and was there any change in: (shots in the dark here)

1) Change of location

2) Change of ISP

3) New Anti Virus

Any of those might change the way it would normally load. Virus protection (in my case once before) had blocked out Runescape. Changing your Service providers can limit Downloads/Uploads whatever. Location also if you moved out could prove problematic with even Local Connections.

In any case have you gone onto the Runescape Forums (i know i know) and submitted a problem. I did when i couldn't get HD to work and JaGeX Staff were on it pretty quickly.

i wood say a virus

Wow, what a coincidence. At this time of writing, my rs isn't loading so I checked help and advice for some distraction, and guess what, someone bumped my topic.

By the way, it's not a virus. Apperantly a lot of people have it, and it's been adress on RSOF. Isn't solved though. Strangely enough I didn't have much problems with it since I posted this, just every now and the, but now it's the second time again in 2 days.

Wow, what a coincidence. At this time of writing, my rs isn't loading so I checked help and advice for some distraction, and guess what, someone bumped my topic.

By the way, it's not a virus. Apperantly a lot of people have it, and it's been adress on RSOF. Isn't solved though. Strangely enough I didn't have much problems with it since I posted this, just every now and the, but now it's the second time again in 2 days.

No it isn't a virus.. I could have told you that but its the poor boy/girls first post so i didn't want to degrade them.. Ehemm. Anyway..

I'm glad to see it has been addressed to on the Forums. If a few people are having THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM then rule out Number 1, 2 and 3 of my first post. I doubt a lot of people would be experiencing the exact number 1, 2 and 3 :P

I still don't fully understand what could be causing this problem.. Honestly i had me stumped. If it is with only logging in and you have to restart Internet Explorer/Opera/Firefox/Safari/BlahBlah then i wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure it is easy to put up with until a perfect fix is found :)

Good Luck Bed ;)

-Anthony

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

I'm not having this problem (I'm using firefox), but I am experiencing an annoyance. When I first load runescape, firefox freezes for 30 seconds or so. If I click on anything it says it's "Not Responding." It always comes back though, and loads just fine, but does this sound anything like your problem? Even if it does, I have no solution to it either. :(

Blakdragon39.png

Its your computer. I had this happen to me numerous times. I either had to restart the computer, or hibernate then wake up. Once I did that, the loaded default would have passed, and the whole page was ready.

1. Try a different browser, or the official thingy.

2. Java. Either update, or reinstall.

3. Restart your computer. I really only had this problem after I first started up my comp.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]