Calculators: Offering help

As a graduated Programmer in high school, and and finishing my second year of college with 18/20 on programming courses, I think i'm well capeable of constructing a calculator properly with alot of functions in it.

I'd like to offer my help on constructing new calculators and eventually updating or re-creating existing calculators.

Pass on a PM if you (the tip.it crew) are interested in my skills :)

Greets,

WhiteFang

Hi there,

If you are interested in assisting with our current calculators, the best way to start is by reporting any errors or missing features that should really be included in an existing calculator to this forum. This could be a good opportunity to showcase your coding skills. If you are interested in seeing a new calculator hit the site, I recommend you start a topic in this forum for other users to comment on and to gather any other good ideas to go with the new calculator.

These are both great ways to get involved with the Website! Of course, the ways to help out are endless. You may be interested in checking out this topic for other great ways to get involved with the website. :)

Thanks for your interest. :^_^:

~Cowman

1.png
generic_signature.png