Dragon Claw Prices

Draconic

I got a Dragon Claw drop from TDs (yay), and I'd like to know when their price will peak (not for all time, mind you).

Right now, they're dropping a tiny bit. The pattern is that they plummeted for a few days, went back up almost all the way, now they're dropping a tiny bit. But, this happened around the 24th of August, and they rose considerably after that. This also happened around Oct. 10th, and at other times.

I've never had to deal with an item with such a large value (second was a SS I bought for a couple days to get rid of junk through lending, when they were at 10m), nor have I seriously merchanted, and I want to make sure it appreciates in value as much as practically possible (like if it goes to, say, 50m in 6 months, I wouldn't care).

So, when should I sell, if not now, or how can I tell?

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

If it were me, I'd wait three or four days, the price has fallen a little today but it will rise up towards and possibly past 42m fairly soon. Basically, I'd wait for the upper limit of claws to be at or around 42m and then put them in the ge for between 41.5-42m and wait for someone to buy them.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

Due to their popularity, I would think I could sell them at max regardless of the GE's median price, even if it might take awhile.

Thanks, I'l wait for some more advice.

If that was truly the case then everyone would sell their claws at max price and they'd be significantly more expensive than they are now :P

ichigosig2da4.jpg

Due to their popularity, I would think I could sell them at max regardless of the GE's median price, even if it might take awhile.

If that was truly the case then everyone would sell their claws at max price and they'd be significantly more expensive than they are now :P

Not everyone has the patience to sell their items at max, including me :P

But people like me also buy things for max all the time, so Draconic is kind of right.

I think it only rises if people buy high, and lowers if it's being sold low :mellow:

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Not everyone has the patience to sell their items at max, including me :P

But people like me also buy things for max all the time, so Draconic is kind of right.

If you try to sell your item for max price whilst that item is falling in price, no-one will pay top dollar for your item and the ge limits will fall leaving your sell offer above the new max price for that item. It depends whether the item is rising or falling in value as to whether you can sell it at max or not (sounds obvious but you two seem to have not realised it :P).

ichigosig2da4.jpg