Mithril Dragon for Diary

lolroflmaolololol

I need to kill one Mithril Dragon for my achievement diary but I only have 66 ranged and 65 magic so I can't use karils or ahrims.

I plan to melee it as my melee stats are the highest

Can someone give me a set-up that doesn't require 70 ranged or magic? Thanks!

I guess wear red dragonhide, neiz helm, dragon boots, best gloves you have, anti-fire shield and leaf bladed sword. There's the whole discussion/argument on LBS vs whip but eh I don't even know about it so pick w/e you want. Use a super set if you really need, antifire pot and a prayer pot in case. Pray melee since you're meleeing. It's only 1 so don't worry bout it really

You only need to kill one, so ask yourself, how badly do you want this diary to be completed? You'd have no problems at all killing a dragon with an inventory of brews and supers, so just go out there and kill one. You wont die since the max damage you'll take at one time is like 20 with a combo attack.

Edit: Also, take mage defense gear with a whip and anti fire shield. Pure set, anti fire pot, brews/super or sharks, and a dds.

guido_49.png

A Leaf-Bladed sword would better better then a whip due to the mithril's weakness to stab.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Don't forget super pots.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)