Just come back to runescape

Celisuis2341

Hello,

I have just returned to runescape after a while and was wondering some questions:

My Skill levels are:

Combat: 100
80 Attack
78 Strength
73 Defence
63 Range
48 Prayer
68 Magic
44 Runecraft
55 Construction
78 Hitpoints
49 Agility
38 Herblore
54 Thieving
51 Crafting
69 Fletching
51 Slayer
53 Hunter
60 Mining
51 Smithing
71 Fishing
64 Cooking
70 Firemaking
85 Woodcutting
36 Farming
42 Summoning

I was wondering what i should train on that provides a decent xp/hour ratio and have good drops and good money.

Also what is the best way for me to make money (non-combat).

Thank You

Celisuis.png

Celisuis.png

Game Creator :)

armoured zombies are unlocked after you complete the defender of varrok quest

to be honest cannon balls are good money but they are slow then molasses.

what i prefer is abit out of your range at the moment. but you can try and get 77 magic and lunar to do super glass make.

you can get about 250k in half an hour. may not be better then cannon balls but it is definitely more intresting.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Some of the best ways to make money without putting in a lot of effort:

1. Farming.

You can (and should) keep herbs planted all the time. What I usually do is run around to my herb patches when I first log in every day, and then whenever I need a quick break from whatever skill I'm training, I run around and do it again. It's not necessary to be there exactly when your herbs are full grown, or keep timers, or any of that stuff. You can if you want to maximize profits, but the lazy way can still make you a couple hundred thousand gold a day or more, and you've really only put about a half hour of actual effort into it.

2. Buying from shops/Collecting daily items and then selling on the GE.

This includes (but is not limited to):

-Daily free sand from Bert

-Daily free flax from doing the seer's diary

-Buying out the stock of certain items in various shops, such as the Culinaromancer's chest in lumby.

-Buying seaweed and pineapples for 2gp each from Arhein (he's the general store owner in Catherby)

-Buying battlestaves from Zaff and Baba Yaga

-And more... there's a list of these somewhere

3. Manage Thy Kingdom.

There are several guides on this as well, so I'm not going to go into huge detail here, but this is an excellent way to make money without doing anything at all. Currently, I make about 1.5m or more every week just by spending about 10 minutes one day a week getting my approval rating up. I like to keep 10 workers on fish, and 5 on coal. Fish is the best option, so you definitely want to put 10 there. Coal and maple logs are a close fight for second best, so it all comes down to personal preference. Coal will give you steadier money, maples are more of a gamble because of the bird's nests. You could make a lot more than coal, or a lot less, so it's really up to you which one you want to go with.

I use all of these methods to get money every day, and it really does add up.

As far as steady non-combat methods for making money, your best bet is probably just to train your skills. Pick a skill you like, train it, get money. It's pretty easy.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]