Good skills to do whilst Homeworking?

SacredFlam3s

I tried vines yesterday while I was writing a project. Just turn sound to a minimum and cut away. When the clicking stops, chop on another vine. The constant clicking wont bother you after a while, and you'll notice it stop almost instantly (it's called homeostasis).

guido_49.png

I tried vines yesterday while I was writing a project. Just turn sound to a minimum and cut away. When the clicking stops, chop on another vine. The constant clicking wont bother you after a while, and you'll notice it stop almost instantly (it's called homeostasis).

I leared about that in biology class! But yea you just know when its done, its scary to be honest also watch for nests and use a beaver.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Don't play Runescape while doing homework.

Focus on your studying more, it's more important in your future life.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Don't play Runescape while doing homework.

Focus on your studying more, it's more important in your future life.

It really depends, however, on what kind of homework it is and how good you are at it. If it's just monotonous verb conjugation for Spanish or solving easy definite integrals for math, then it's OK because you aren't trying to learn anything new or grasp new concepts. You essentially have rs homework--point and click 50 times until you're finished. On the other hand, if you need to learn how to do something you don't understand, then, yes, time needs to be taken in a runescape-free environment so that learning may happen.

acheron.jpg