Good skills to do whilst Homeworking?

SacredFlam3s

Apart from woodcutting and fishing, what other skills are good. I would like to make money, and I would prefer skilling as slayer isn't good enough.

Thanks

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

Smithing cannonballs, they take ages to do so are ideal.

Fletching is pretty low key too.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

any others?

fletching i dont like, so its an ideal way to get rid of it. cannonballs are low money and xp, so not worth it imo

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

farming.

Even though you should be doing that anyway even without homework :mrgreen:

Smithing gold ores is what I did yesterday while doing homework, not too much of a loss and it actually gets you smithing xp unlike cannonballs.

String amulet or plank make spells should be kinda good too.

2dvjurb.png

Train your "Focus skill". When you get 99, you'll get good grades and make a lot of REAL money...

Seriously, homework > RS, any time.

+1.

In the end, RS is a game and you should be putting full attn to school. Don't get sucked into the trap of multitasking and completing less than satisfactory homework and not fully taking advantage of whatever lesson it was trying to enforce.

But otherwise, fishing is probably the best option. I can speak from experience that if you do want to multitask, fishing requires very little attention.

Almost every skill has this potential.

Melee/Range combat: Obvious, go into an aggressive area.

Magic: String Amulet

Agility: Cannot.

Construction: Cannot.

Crafting: Nearly everything to some extent tbh

Farming: :P

Firemaking: Cannot.

Fishing: Everything

Fletching: Everything

Herblore: Hard, but possible

Hunter: Hard, but usually Cannot.

Mining: Concentrated Ores/Stars

Prayer: Gilded Altar

Runecrafting: Cannot.

Slayer: Aggressive tasks

Smithing: Nearly everything

Summoning: The actual gathering of charms you can, but the making of pouches you cannot.

Theiving: Cannot

Woodcutting: Nearly everything.

I cut ivy for a week while doing homework and went from 85-90 WC.

So I say Ivy is the best :thumbup:

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Personally I like shark fishing at Burg De Rott (Spelling is off I know <_< ), takes ages, the bank is close, and I don't get caught up in conversations. Hell, I watch movies doing this :thumbsup: .

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

You cant do it but ill mention it incase somone else here can.

Mine rune essence with the 93 summon to bank the essence for you. You dont even have to look at the screen its pretty much the best afk cash in the game.

Fools_Taco.png

Smithing (Smelting Cballs or Gold)

Fishing

Woodcutting

Combat training, on something aggressive

Cooking

zemus.gif

24th to 2496 Overall   ~  29th to 120 Dungeoneering

~ Wilderness Guardian since November 2007 ~

LOL.

Oh no, 5 seconds taken off to click a button, and then another 20 to bank. 25 seconds wasted in roughly 5-7 minutes.

and half your concentration gone ;)

OT: I would say either fishing or woodcutting, there's not much else (that i know of) ;)

No it isnt lol.

You lose no concentration if you leave the next word or number you want in your head.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

As mentionned countless times, here are my studying skills:

- fishing monks, sharks or rocktails (sharks are obsolete though now with rocktails)

- Cutting yews, ivys, magics or eucalyptus (ivy on a secluded place is better for xp)

- smithing bolts, arrowheads, knives or darts (less loss and more AFK potential)

- smelting gold, silver, iron or cannon balls

- fletching unstrung bows

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

LOL.

Oh no, 5 seconds taken off to click a button, and then another 20 to bank. 25 seconds wasted in roughly 5-7 minutes.

and half your concentration gone ;)

Half? All of it.

I highly suggest you keep RS and homework apart. Honestly, homework takes one hour to do, unless it's like an assignment..

Funny how people tell you to woodcut, when you clearly said APART from woodcutting and fishing.

Any skill where you stand in a bank doing stuff is doable. Herblore, crafting, fletching, magic (string ammy etc.), cooking. Any other is smithing, as already suggested.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)