Why make a skiller account?

cookiestealer222

I currently have access to 11 runescape accs (including my brand new classic acc, since the re-release of RSC). 9 are mine, 1 is my brother's, and 1 is my firend's. I play on 5 of them regularly and 1 only occasionally.

They are:

A p2p main --- Level 76 range tank who wears 80+mil in armor (full arma, ranger boots, 3rd age vambs, ect) and collects ranging items (400+ diff items) and burnt fish (over 30k!)

A f2p strength pure pker --- 40 strength and 21 combat

A f2p party room/solo merching/crafting pure --- Level 3 with all skills of 1 except crafting (which is 66), has over 87 mil cash ATM with a goal of buying a phat someday :pray:

A f2p tutorial island pure --- Level 5 with a bank worth over 1 mil

The brand new RSC acc --- Very nooby, since I just started

And the other 4 are reserved for future ideas (some I made and some from IRL friends that I tried to get to play RS but quit after the first day)

The purpose of this post is not to brag (because none of my accs are really worth bragging about anyway), but to show that there are many different ways to play RS. For example, my main was my first acc. Since I like ranging and fishing, I fished to buy cool armor and trained to wear it. I wanted to try pvp, so I made a strength pure pker. One day I discovered the party room, and made an acc dedicated just to popping balloons. After making some money from that, I taught myself how to solo merch with the GE. Then, after accidentally getting level 2 crafting, I decided to "fix" it by going for 99. The tutorial island "pure" was inspired by a vid I saw on the internet. And my RSC acc was just to experience what it was like in the "good ole days" (it's great IMO).

So basically I've had a chance to try nearly every style of play available, and best of all, I've enjoyed it. People have different reasons for playing and we should respect that. Don't take the game too seriously. #-o

P.S. FYI, I'm not a "no-lifer". I've played RS for 2 years, and 1 of those years as a member. But I'm also graduating with my Bachelors degree in meteorology this year, I work as an electrician, I am heavily involved in my religion, I volunteer around 20 hours a month in community service, I play basketball weekly with my friends, I have a large coin collection (10k+ coins and bills), a book collection, a car, etc . . . and probably ADHD. :???:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic