1v1 gop

Miner_Guy

When you play gop generally there is always one person in the game always ruins it for you. So my solution is 1v1, so then only you can ruin it for you and for people who prefer playing solo. My suggestion is that another option comes up when you talk to a wizard in the rc guild to play 1v1. He then teleports you to a waiting room. Where you wait for 20 people, so 10 matches will happen in each batch. You get teleported a minute after the batch of players infront of you have finished playing on the air altar. For 1v1 the wizards have enchanted your goggles so you can only see your opponent and the orbs in your game. So you cant see the other matches and orbs going on on your altar. The amount of time for each altar is the same, you do all 6 altars and you get the same amount of tokens as playing team gop. The same penaltiy rules apply as team gop. If you leave or log out you get a penalty.

Your views. :thumbsup:

SUPER.gif

Yes, support. :D

There also should not be an activity bar during 1v1, and you cannot exit the portal or break your wands to quit (therefore penalties are unnecessary).

Wouldn't the game go choppy a lot though?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yes, support. :D

There also should not be an activity bar during 1v1, and you cannot exit the portal or break your wands to quit (therefore penalties are unnecessary).

Wouldn't the game go choppy a lot though?

You can still log out and back in.

Support though, 1v1's are a lot more fun than being teamed up with a bunch of idiots that have no idea how to play.

Just edited it added some stuff about penalties.

If the same rules apply for penalties in 1v1, I'm taking away my support.

It's freaking 1v1. Why would you want to quit in 1v1? Not to mention a lot of people lag in Great Orb Project.

Besides, quitting is more of a problem in team play.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention