80 Range

CastleWars3

Okay, so i currently have only 72 range and just got full range void. Atm, i'm finishing my Black demon slayer task using range. But after, i want to know whats a fast (but not "too" expensive) way to get 80 range. I'm thinking doing a few lvls of kniving at yaks, but i also wanna try doing cannon...i dont mind spending 2m on cannoning but will those 2 things be enough to get 80 kinda fast. I dont wanna do aviansies cause they're too slow so i need some advice and opinions plzzzz.. :thumbsup:

tyvm :rolleyes:

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10

There are 3 "good" places to cannon, and outside of slayer they should be the only places you take a cannon.

1) Ice Trolls, will profit, but will also give the least xp

2) Yaks, best xp, but most costly

3) Scarabites, a huge amount of charms that can potentially be better than waterfiends as far as overall summoning xp goes, cost is medium tbh because of the drops, but this is also the most dangerous

Thank you, i'll probably do yaks then. The only problem about yaks is they're usually crowded and people get mad when cannons come in. Are there any other equally good places?

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10

I can't think of any off the top of my head. You could try places such as Mutated Bloodvelds.

I did fire giants in the tomb for 75-80. Magic short with mithril arrows is pretty good xp plus the drops are alright.

EDIT: Blue dragon are also great xp plus you could give the kids around there the hides and only keep bones with which you could get 70 prayer using gilded alters. This way is good xp but you must teleport to Falador and run back through caves, unless you get higher agility. Or you could kill the blue drag in the heroes guild.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

I did fire giants in the tomb for 75-80. Magic short with mithril arrows is pretty good xp plus the drops are alright.

EDIT: Blue dragon are also great xp plus you could give the kids around there the hides and only keep bones with which you could get 70 prayer using gilded alters. This way is good xp but you must teleport to Falador and run back through caves, unless you get higher agility. Or you could kill the blue drag in the heroes guild.

Building on the fire giants, you can cannon those as well as long as you are in the safespot. This isn't worth it however, since ice trolls are far better and profit.