Browser Timing out!

Inuyasha0770

Well, I have Mozilla and Internet Explorer. And both of them are timing out. I can't access Runescape, Tip it, heck I can't even view Google or yahoo, nothing works.

When I turn on the computer the browsers would be working fine, but after about 5 minutes, the browsers times out. Does any virus do that? Because MSN and mIRC both work fine when my browsers time out.

After a reboot my browsers would work fine for 5 mins, then time out.

I have limewire, if that's any trouble I can delete it. Also, I've scanned my computer with AD-Aware, I've ran the full computer scan and delted anything that it found. But with the AVG scan it times out during the scan and I can't seem to do anything about it.

Any suggestions?

Might be worth posting a Hijackthis log to see if anyhting is draining resources but its more likely to be a router problem. Do you have dialup internet or broadband?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Might be worth posting a Hijackthis log to see if anyhting is draining resources but its more likely to be a router problem. Do you have dialup internet or broadband?

Sorry, I don't know what a Hijackthis log is =(

We use line-connection. Which used to be wireless but we found out useing a line to connect to the router is better.

We use ShawCable broadband.

The browser timing out only happens to the computer in the basment, my cousin has a laptop which uses the exact service as ours and his broswer isn't timing out...

Sorry, I don't know what a Hijackthis log is =(

Perhaps you should read the sticky that says "READ BEFORE POSTING" then?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12